Monday, August 8, 2011

The beginning

It's not necessarily the beginning, but to a lot of people it feels like it. Say you take a week off from the gym (maybe longer) and you've been eating whatever you want. Feeling unmotivated, stressed, depressed? I'm sure you've heard that hitting the weights has a myriad of health benefits for you but what are we really taking about here, its how you look right? Yes, when we look at ourselves or others look upon us, working out is ultimately judged on how you look. This 3 week Blog will follow me, doing what it takes to get in shape (the best shape). From how to eat to workouts, and even sodium depletion for the hardcore followers to try-out.



First things first, the "before picture". Remember how I said your looks are the basis on how your judged when talking about hitting the weights? Well, after only a week of binge eating I'm looking at the lard-ass in the mirror, that doesn't look like he knows what he's doing in the gym or has been there in awhile, which only the latter is true. I went from a ripped 214 pound "Adonis", to a 229 pound mere mortal in just a week. Reality is setting in. I have to get my ass back on track and back in the gym, before I turn into the guy that comes up to everyone and says "I used to be big and strong and awesome".

No comments:

Post a Comment